· By Harley Sutton
The Ultimate Girls’ Night In
In the name of self-care, we’re ditching the tequila shots and having a chill night in with the girlies this weekend. We planned the ultimate zen-night, chock full of CBD-infused mocktails, homemade face masks, foot soaks, vibey Spotify playlists, and our fav chick flicks to finish the night. Round up your gal pals and prepare for a night of relaxation! Bonus perk: Not a hangover in sight.
1. Start your Night with a Round of CBD-Infused Mocktails
Rosemary Citrus Spritzer
- Rosemary Simple Syrup
- Thanks! Naturals Full Spectrum CBD Drops
- Soda Water
- Rosemary Sprig
Lemon Sugar Rim (optional)
- Zest 1 lemon
- Combine and mix ⅓ cup sugar with the lemon zest in a small bowl
- Use a lemon wedge to wet the rim of a glass
- Dip the rim of the glass into the mixture of sugar and lemon zest
Mix Your Mocktail (measurements per drink)
- Cut and juice 1 lemon to make ¾ ounce juice
- Fill the rimmed glass with ice
- Add ¾ ounce lemon juice
- Add ¾ ounce rosemary simple syrup
- Add one dropper full of Thanks! Naturals Full Spectrum CBD Drops
- Fill the remainder of the glass with soda water
- Garnish with fresh rosemary sprig and a lemon peel, twisting the lemon peel into the drink releasing the natural limonene from its rind
- Stir and enjoy
2. Homemade Face Masks
For Calming Irritated Skin
- ¼ ripe avocado
- Add one dropper full of Thanks! Naturals Full-Spectrum CBD Drops
For Moisture & Hydration
Combine, apply generously, and let sit for 20 minutes before gently washing off with warm water.
3. Relaxing Foot Soak
Combine epsom salt and hot water in a soak bin or bucket. Roll CBD-Infused Lavender Body Oil generously on feet and legs. Soak your feet for at least 30 minutes to soothe muscles, hydrate your skin, reduce swelling, and relieve aches or pains.
4. Spotify Playlists that Fit the Vibe
5. Our Fav Chick Flicks (in no particular order)
- John Tucker Must Die
- She’s the Man
- The Princess Diaries 2
- Friends with Benefits
- I Love You, Beth Cooper
- The House Bunny
Oh, and you need a Soothing Lavender Candle lit for ultimate relaxation. We don’t make the rules.
Enjoy your night in– you deserve it!